Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What is the single best thing we can do for our health?

I found this video, and I loved the way he presented the information. I have made a list of all of the benefits he listed. 
Enjoy!




If you don't want to read my post, you should at least watch the video! It's great!

*Reduced pain and inflammation in those with knee arthritis by 47%
*In older patience reduced progression to dementia and Alzheimer’s by 50%
*For patients at high risk for diabetes, it-reduced progression by 58%
*In post menopausal women it reduced the risk of hip fracture by 41%
*Reduced anxiety by 48%
*In patience with depression 30% were relieved with low dose, as does was increased 47% were relieved
*23% lower risk of death
*#1 treatment of fatigue
*Increased overall quality of life


As he said it only takes a small dose, 30 minutes per day, and you could reap all of these amazing life chaining benefits! The only regret you will have is that you did not start sooner! 

Here are some effective and fun exercises you can try out! 
For a complete exercise a nutrition program you can still enter my 90 Day Fit Challenge, or just come and try me out FREE for one week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

When it Began:Why I thought I would love Yoga

When I began my yoga journey I was very interested in the things my physical body could do. I still am, to be honest, however my physical se...