Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Being Healthy Isn't Rocket Science




-Being healthy isn't rocket science. Eat healthy and try to do something that makes you sweat each day. -Lift weights (heavy ones) at least three times a week. You won't get big, I promise. -Eat as many fruits and veggies as possible. -Elliptical machines will not get you a supermodel body. -Pull-ups will single handedly get your arms ripped and help with your surfing. -Yoga rocks! -Cooking your own food does wonders for your waistline and bank account. -Finding an active hobby like surfing or hiking is a must. -Healthy, fit, awesome bodies come in all different shapes, sizes and heights.


-Rebekah

I found this quote on a fellow fitness pro's blog. I did not really love the rest of her blog... but this quote I do love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

When it Began:Why I thought I would love Yoga

When I began my yoga journey I was very interested in the things my physical body could do. I still am, to be honest, however my physical se...