Monday, December 19, 2011

It's not too late to register, it's not too late to change your life!!

The clock is ticking on the new year, but it's still not too late to register for my 90 Day Fit Challenge!
Here are the answers to a few FAQs

*The Training will take place at The Academy, in Orem, UT. This will also be the location for the weight ins and before and after pictures
*The training schedule will be based upon my, and the gyms availability. Generally early morning, and early afternoon/evening Mon, Wed, and Fri. If there is not a training time that fits your schedule we can work that out. The training will take place in groups no bigger than 6.

*For the independent workout program you will still have access to the nutrition guidance and the on line fitness forum, and I will email you the workout routines.

*If you would like to pay with cash or check you are welcome to do that, just please email me so that I know you want to enter.

*If you can not afford the entire payment upfront we can work out a "payment plan" for you, again please email me and we can iron out the details.

*For the family discount you do not have to train together, but you do need to be living in the same household, or at least related.

For any other questions feel free to email, call, or text me.

I am so excited for this competition, to be able to help you change your body, and your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

When it Began:Why I thought I would love Yoga

When I began my yoga journey I was very interested in the things my physical body could do. I still am, to be honest, however my physical se...