Tuesday, September 17, 2013

It's not too late to register!

We are almost a week into our 90 Day Fit Challenge, and we are having a blast!
I just wanted to let you know that there is still time to register. Here are some of the perks of competing.

*A tried and true exercise program.
I've been using this program for 2 years in my business, and I've been exercising with it for over 3! This is the same program that took me from 5'5" and 150lbs to 115lbs! It really works! Also it's fun!

*Practical Nutrition
There will be no calorie counting, no food deprivation diets, no gimmicks, just solid research based nutrition. Eating right will make a huge difference in your weight loss and muscle gain, and I can help you get there!

*Great motivation to win amazing prizes
Not all of us will admit it, but there is a small part of us that just wants to win sometimes. I mean, it's fun, and exciting! However, you can't win if you don't sign up!
Here is a look at the Prizes
Grand Prize:iPad
Version will depend on what has been released by end of competition. 

1st Runner Up:At Home Suspension Training System


2nd Place: Foam Roller 

Along with all of these great benefits you will learn the skills required to live a healthy life!
Follow the link to read more details about the competition, or contact me directly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

When it Began:Why I thought I would love Yoga

When I began my yoga journey I was very interested in the things my physical body could do. I still am, to be honest, however my physical se...