Wednesday, August 28, 2013

90 Day Fit Challenge

It's time for another 90 Day Fit Challenge! After the success of last year's competition we decided to go for round 2! 

This is a great opportunity for anybody who is looking to make healthy life changes, and will provide an opportunity to win some great prizes! 

Grand Prize:iPad
Version will depend on what has been released by end of competition. 

1st Runner Up:At Home Suspension Training System


2nd Place: Foam Roller 


You can participate in three different ways, 
*Training with me three times a week
*Training with me two times a week
*Independent Training (I will email you a workout schedule and routines) 

To register click on the Pay Pal button on this page and click on the training package of your choice. I will send a follow up email to welcome you to the competition and schedule your session time(s).

All training packages include workout plan, nutrition program (via email), access to a blogger fitness forum, and the opportunity to win! 

Click here to read the fine print, and competition rules. 

Let me know if you have any questions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

When it Began:Why I thought I would love Yoga

When I began my yoga journey I was very interested in the things my physical body could do. I still am, to be honest, however my physical se...