Thursday, June 21, 2012

Baked Banana Protein Donuts or Mini Muffins


I am always looking for a healthy, and delicious way to add a bit of extra protein to my diet, and these amazing donuts were a perfect fit.





Ingredients
1 3/4 cup oats
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
1 scoop protein powder
2 bananas
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
3/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
3 tsp lemon juice
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup agave sweetner

 
Directions
1.  Preheat oven at 375 degrees and spray doughnut pan with non stick spray.
 
2. Blend all ingredients well and fill pan with batter.
 
3. Bake  for 10 minutes at 375 degrees.  Stick with toothpick before removing from oven to ensure the donuts are cooked thoroughly.


Usually when I make these I just use a vanilla protein powder, and a mini muffin tin pan, lining it first with some coconut oil. These turned out to be the perfect post-workout snack. 

1 comment:

When it Began:Why I thought I would love Yoga

When I began my yoga journey I was very interested in the things my physical body could do. I still am, to be honest, however my physical se...