Sunday, July 23, 2017

ProCoach with Alaina Wood Fitness-Powered by Precision Nutrition




I have incredibly exciting news! This is especially poignant for those of you who live a little further away. I am now offering online nutrition coaching and training! This is unlike anything you have ever experienced before. This highly personalized, year-long program will guide you to not only reach, but to also maintain your health and wellness goals!
This is not another yo-yo diet. This is not a get fit quick scheme. This is a total lifestyle and life-long makeover.
As if this was not enough, this program has been proven to work by three peer-reviewed studies.

Get and stay healthy so that you can do more of what you love!

As a Precision Nutrition certified coach I have the training and knowledge to guide you through this incredible journey of discovering the best possible version of yourself.

More questions? What this inspirational video!


Below is a list of program options for you!




Here is the nitty gritty for all you lovers of details.

ProCoach is powered by Precision Nutrition. As a certified PN coach, I will be your guide/coach on this year-long journey. Each day you will receive an email from ProCoach. This email will inform you of your habit (each habit lasts two weeks) and give you lots of details as to why this habit is so important. You will have an opportunity each day to check in and mark if you have completed your habit or not. Talk about accountability!
If you choose the program that includes workouts you will also receive a daily workout. This workout will come in three options: Full Workout, Short Workout (for when you're short on time,) and At-Home Workout. The program is designed to match your specific needs, and the workouts are tailored to you. No matter what your goals are, Alaina Wood Fitness and ProCoach can help!


No comments:

Post a Comment

When it Began:Why I thought I would love Yoga

When I began my yoga journey I was very interested in the things my physical body could do. I still am, to be honest, however my physical se...