Monday, December 8, 2014

Tis the Season of Giving

 
Thank you so much for all of your nominations. We recognize that there are many families in need, and wish we could do more to help all of them. While our Secret Santa will only go to one family we will be making a donation to ALL families nominated! 
 
Now we need your help to make Christmas extra special for a family in need.

I have great news! Another organization picked up this family for their Christmas fundraiser, so that opens us up to help another family!
 Aren't the holidays the best?!
The new family we will be helping is also in great need. The dad was laid off from his job, and has been searching for work. He was finally able to secure a job, but it does not cover the needs of his little family. They have three kids, ages listed below.
 
Dad
Mom
3 yr old boy
2 yr old boy
3 month old girl 
 
This is a family trying their best just to get by. Any donation will help, and 100% of donations will go to the family! 

We will be accepting unwrapped gifts as well as money donations. To donate money click on the link on the blog, or give it to me in person, to donate gifts you can give them to me personally, or at The Pit Elevated.

Please let me know if you have any questions! 

Thank you in advance for helping this wonderful family in need. 
 
 

 If you would like to donate to this family please specify on your donation.

This is a large family Mom, Dad, and SEVEN kids! Both parents are struggling to find employment, and working hard to keep food on the table and a roof over their heads. 
Since this is going to be a SECRET Santa style fundraiser I won't give too many details about the family, but here is some info. The kids, in order...

14 yr old girl
13 yr old boy
12 yr old girl 
10 yr old girl
9 yr old girl
1 yr old boy and girl 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

When it Began:Why I thought I would love Yoga

When I began my yoga journey I was very interested in the things my physical body could do. I still am, to be honest, however my physical se...