Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Tis the Season of Giving

It's my favorite time of year! It's our chance to give back to those in need!
We need to get the ball rolling (since I'm running behind schedule) and chose a family!
If you know a family in need please send me an email with their information, here is what I'll need to know;

*Family Name
*Why you are nominating them
*Contact info for an adult (so I can get permission)
                   We can also do secret Santa style giving, and the family will never know who the gifts/money are from

*Family information, what ages, and how many kids etc...

Please contact me if you know a family in need this Holiday season by either commenting below, or emailing me at awoodfitness@gmail.com

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

When it Began:Why I thought I would love Yoga

When I began my yoga journey I was very interested in the things my physical body could do. I still am, to be honest, however my physical se...