Sunday, December 8, 2013

In All The Places You Find Love

It feels like Christmas

This year for my annual fundraiser we are going to do things a bit differently. This year we will be doing an anonymous fundraiser. Let me explain... 
This year we will be doing a "Secret Santa"  style fundraiser! I am so excited! 


This means that I will be accepting PayPal donations as well as toys, food, and anything you can spare. As usual, I will be giving you a little something for your generosity. 
This year I'll be offering a full body exercise program. These workouts will help you tone your body while also developing the strength and flexibility you need for your day to day activities. 
If you would like to make a PayPal donation just click on the link. If you would like to donate goods, gift cards, or clothing you can bring them to the gym, or my home.  If you do this please label them. It should look something like this. 
For: Alaina Wood Fitness
From: Your name and email address 
I will be sure they get put to good use! 
As always 100% of donations will be given to the family in need! 

Enough about me, let's talk about the wonderful family that needs our help this season. 
Mom, dad, and three kids live in a tiny apartment. Life has not been simple, or easy for this little family. After mom left an abusive husband she was lucky enough to find someone who truly cared for her and her children. As you can imagine, the responsibility of taking on a new family has been anything but easy for this loving man. He works hard to provide the basics of life while mom stays home to care for her young children, but could use some help this holiday season. The children are happy, and relieved, to finally be in a peaceful home. 

I feel so blessed to be able to help those who are in need this season, and hope you are able to make a small contribution to bring a little Christmas cheer to this sweet family. 

Thank you in advance for your generosity, and Happy Holidays to you and yours! 

If you would like to donate goods/gifts here are some details (I won't divulge too much since we are keeping this a secret!)

There are two young boys between the ages of 7-9
One toddler boy who is just under 2 years
Mom and dad primarily want for the necessities, and to give their family a nice Christmas,  but I'm sure would love to be a little pampered.  ;)

If you have any questions please comment below or email me awoodfitness@gmail.com







No comments:

Post a Comment

When it Began:Why I thought I would love Yoga

When I began my yoga journey I was very interested in the things my physical body could do. I still am, to be honest, however my physical se...