Friday, June 10, 2011

The BEST spaghetti ever!



I love bread and pasta, but I hate eating all those unnecessary carbs!!
Today I tried eating Spaghetti Squash in place of the actual pasta, it's pretty easy to make and tastes great!
Preheat the oven to 375 Degrees F
Cut your squash in half (this was the hardest part, you will need a pretty sturdy knife!)

Clean out the seeds (this is much like the inside of a pumpkin)
Drizzle the inside of the halves with coconut oil or melted butter

Bake for 45 min (or until you can stick a fork in it with minimal resistance)
Let squash cool for awhile

Spoon out the insides add low fat sauce and cheese



As you can see, even my small squash made a pretty large plate!
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I went and bought one of these after our little chat! :) I think I need to eat it tomorrow. Mmmm....

    ReplyDelete

When it Began:Why I thought I would love Yoga

When I began my yoga journey I was very interested in the things my physical body could do. I still am, to be honest, however my physical se...