Sunday, September 17, 2017

One of My All Time Favorite Recipes: Salsa Chicken

I LOVE this dish. It's stupid easy to make, and is always a hit. I sort of discovered it on accident one day when I had to feed a billion people.



Here it is: Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken

What you need:
6-8 Frozen Chicken Breasts
1: 24 oz jar of your favorite salsa
1-2 Tablespoons Ground Flax Seed

Put all ingredients into your slow cooker be sure to cover as much chicken as you can with the salsa. Cook on high for 8 hours. Shred the chicken and serve hot over riced cauliflower or on your favorite whole grain tortilla. Enjoy!



Yogic wisdom found Here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

When it Began:Why I thought I would love Yoga

When I began my yoga journey I was very interested in the things my physical body could do. I still am, to be honest, however my physical se...